Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Sales & Services Company LLC (including its subsidiary, Coca-Cola Business Services North America LLC, collectively, “CCBSS” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.ccbss.com (our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy is intended for individuals in the United States. If you live outside of the United States and choose to use the Website, you do so at your own risk and understand that your information will be stored in the United States. This policy only applies to Websites that contain a link to this policy. There may be other websites that reference the Coca-Cola brand but are subject to different terms.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Any information you provide in communications with us, such as via email or our customer call center.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us through any other means, including on any other website operated by CCBSS; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect several types of information, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by for legal, auditing, or compliance purposes.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website or via our customer call center may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Any information you provide in communications with us, such as via social media, email or our customer call center. If you contact us through a social media site, we may collect your social media identifier.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data, does not identify you, and is not associated with your Personal Information. We may also de-identify information, so it no longer identifies you and since it is not Personal Information, it is outside the scope of this policy. We, or a third-party service provider, may aggregate and use such information to help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- speed up your searches.
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Website, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. We encourage you to review the privacy policies for these third parties. These third parties may include: WordPress.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Website. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. For more information regarding automatic data collection practices on our Website of these third parties, please contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you.
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Website users without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect, or you provide as described in this policy:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates for purposes described in this policy.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CCBSS assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by CCBSS about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CCBSS, our affiliates, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising; however, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Do Not Track
We do not monitor or follow “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals because there is no standard interpretation or practice for DNT signals. Therefore, we handle all user information consistent with this policy.
Third Party Sites
We use standard, physical, technical and administrative measures designed to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure and any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
One Coca-Cola Plaza, USA 6
Atlanta, GA 30313
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information. Please consult your California privacy rights for more information.
How you can access or delete your Personal Information
You may request and, if required by applicable law We will provide, a copy of the following: (1) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (2) the categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected; (3) the purposes for collecting the Personal Information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; and (5) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
You may request and, if required by applicable law We will delete your Personal Information. Note that deletion requests may be subject to certain limitations, for example, we may retain Personal Information as permitted by law such as to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
To make such request, please contact us by emailing: Legal@ccbss.com. We intend to complete requests as soon as reasonably practical in accordance with applicable laws.
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. Please contact Legal@ccbss.com with inquiries, questions, or requests regarding our use of your Personal Information.
Changes to Our policy
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Sales & Services Company LLC
Attention: Legal Department
One Coca-Cola Plaza, USA 6
Atlanta, GA 30313
Or via email at: Legal@ccbss.com